High Tech is your passion. But by being even more obsessed with the quality of your code, you must be looking to build a user experience that is rich and captivating? Great news! We are looking for you to join our team. This is the moment to turn to your creative and analytical side to build high quality applications. You will play a key role in the development of all the admin and/or user interfaces we offer our clients. These interfaces are the visual part of all the microservices supporting and powering the ENTIRETY of our lines of business. The #Coveolife is all about pushing the limits of your talent in a collaborative environment driven by passionate individuals, using state-of-the-art technology.
Your day at Coveo
- Your morning scrum awaits for you, where you will share with the team the latest progress on your project, either via videoconference or in person
- Back at your desk, it’s time to code! You feel blocked? Take a break, and go find Benjamin, he might have the solution for your bug
- Make sure to test your code like a pro, you definitely will want to avoid any salty surprises in production!
- In the afternoon, you join the UX team for a meeting to talk about awesome-looking and user-friendly new features to develop
What we are looking for...
In an environment where search engines powered by artificial intelligence technologies are in constant evolution, we are looking for THE masterminds of innovation. Evidently, technical skills are a must for this role, but we are looking for far more than that : a personality, first and foremost. Our teams of developers are made up of passionate people, with a collaborative side as highly developed as their coding skills.
- You deliver nothing but impeccable code
- You are attentive to details and have a sense of aesthetics that is unheard of
- Taking initiative is your way of life, and you are definitely not afraid to question the status quo
- Having a thirst for knowledge and a passion for cutting edge technology, you are on the lookout for sharing with others new ideas and discoveries
Tools we use, a short list
- TypeScript to help expand our codebase without losing our sanity
- SASS for generating clean style with clean code
- React and Redux, the best foundation for cutting-edge Front End applications
- Webpack and Node.js scripts, for automated and optimized builds
- Jenkins and Travis, for continuous integration and deployment
- TSJS, automated code standards to avoid subjective code style debates