Organization Overview Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 310,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands.
• Participate in software implementation of network security products.
• Conduct research on computer network related algorithms.
• Collect, analyze and report on experimental results.
• Participate in hardware and system algorithm/architecture design, modeling, simulation, and performance evaluation.
• Strong with C/C++ programming and Python programming.
• Solid understanding of computer architecture, network protocols (including TCP/IP)
• Passion and willingness to learn and explore new technologies and new methodologies.
Nice to have:
• Experience with compiler development
• Experience with ASIC/FPGA design or verification.
• Experience in scripting languages, such as shell, PERL, Ruby, TCL.
• Master's or Ph.D. degree in EE/CS, or related field.