We are looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer who can join our efforts in continuing to lead the industry in ease-of-use and customer delight.
As a Senior Front-End Engineer at Snowflake you will:
- Development of new compelling customer experiences which fulfill the Snowflake mission and build the platform for the development of UI capabilities.
- Collaborate with design, product management and other software engineers to deliver customer facing features.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues, make complex areas easily accessible to customers, drive the team roadmap and make product trade-offs.
Our ideal Senior Front-End Engineer will have:
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Full-stack or front-end experience delivering product features in a Consumer or Enterprise SaaS company.
- Familiarity with modern UI frameworks like React preferred.
- Understanding of modern web applications design architecture, good API design patterns, performance and scale.
- Experience in technical leadership or people management a plus.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
Why join the engineering team at Snowflake? Building new enterprise technologies is complex, and our engineering team surmounts the obstacles. As a member of our team, you will:
- Build an industry-leading data management system that customers love.
- Solve challenging technical problems related to security, parallel and distributed systems, programming, resource management, large-scale system maintenance, and more!
- Learn about and contribute to:
- Super-robust and secure enterprise SaaS platform that services hundreds of customers and millions of complex queries daily.
- Highly-scalable and reliable data processing platform that runs on hundreds and thousands of machines.
- User interfaces bridging the enterprise world with the consumer experience.
- Join a world-class team of both industry veterans and rising stars.