Cribl Inc is looking for a Senior Front End Engineer. We are a fast-growing, remote-first company with a mission to unlock the value of all observability data. At our core, we believe in shipping phenomenal products and doing good by our customers and communities. We provide our customers with a new and unprecedented level of observability, intelligence, and control over their real-time data. We're backed by Sequoia and CRV, and our products are deployed in some of the largest organizations in the world processing 100s of TB and PB of IT & Security data, and managed by Site Reliability Engineers, System Engineers, and Technical Operations teams.
Looking for someone who:
- Is excited by new products and creating new experiences
- Cares about delivering best-in-class products and experiences - not features
- Drives frontend initiatives to ensure the high-quality user experience
- Builds innovative and beautiful data visualizations to help unlock the value of machine data
- Leads architecture reviews and discussions with the broader team, playing an influential role in overall product design
- Works within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technology.
- Values teamwork and is willing to mentor junior developers. At Cribl we rise by lifting others.
- 7+ years total software engineering experience, particularly in JS/TS/REACT/NodeJS
- Experience rapidly prototyping new product concepts with an eye towards details
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with modern web/UI development tools and techniques: Node, NPM, Webpack, Git
- Proficiency with HTML5/CSS3 and consuming REST APIs
- Understanding of data intensive applications and/or data streams processing
- Cares about details and is dedicated to elegant and high quality software
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; able to explain complex technical topics to both internal and external stakeholders with ease and in remote/distributed environments
- No fear! Speak your mind
- Good jokes, or maybe better, bad jokes
- A love for goats
- Experience working remotely
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- 401(k) plan offered
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development and Career Growth
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy, including 2 Floating Holidays to use for holidays you observe
- Social Responsibility Employee Group that reflects our value-driven company culture
- Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed. We work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.