About the Role
We are looking for a Front End Software Engineer to join the Convene team. You’ll be joining at the start of our transformation to a Technology organization; designing, building and implementing applications supporting the technology to drive “Workplace-As-A-Service”. You’ll be developing our Direct Booking and Ecommerce apps, industry leading mobile apps as well as integrating into our Elevate Platform, all with cutting-edge Technologies to give the flexibility and conveniences of a modern workplace to our customers. We work on a broad range of business initiatives and objectives by leveraging a wide set of technologies and tools. Our developers, product managers and business representatives work in an agile process to efficiently deliver high value solutions to our customers.
- Interested in solving challenging business problems with elegant software.
- Well-versed in software engineering principles and system design.
- A top-notch developer who enjoys building software products and quickly seeing how they work in the real world.
- Someone who enjoys working on a team of inspired, interesting and super-smart engineers.
- Excited to contribute in a rapidly growing and successful company.
- You know how to have fun while you work.
- Interested in joining a dynamic, creative, and innovative tech organization at the ground level
- Is a self-starter with a “can do” attitude
- You take ownership of projects and drive them to completion.
What You’ll do
- Working with designers, business analysts and operations teams to develop dynamic client-side web applications across most areas of our business.
- Prototyping and developing new ideas and participate in all parts of the lifecycle from research to release.
- Working closely with UX and Graphic Designers to turn wireframes and visual designs into working prototypes.
- Developing and optimizing front-end UI to ensure web applications are rendered consistently in cross-browser environments.
- Writing clean, scalable, standards-compliant, reusable, quality code
- Solve complex and challenging business problems with cutting edge technologies.
- Innovate. We constantly improve our core products and turn a prescient eye to the industry.
- Explore new technologies and have fun finding the best tools.
- Identify and implement process improvements
We are looking for someone who:
- Has excellent coding and design skills. You make software that works and can be tested and maintained.
- Will own deliverables for our web apps and front end
- Has some familiarity with current development tools such as Jenkins, Git, bower, npm and bundle
- Enjoys working within a team environment
- Has a fun personality and the desire to be a part of the next big thing