As a member of the development team, your responsibilities will include:
- You craft delightful user interfaces using web technologies
- You collaborate with your Product Owner, UX and software engineers to deliver high quality web and desktop applications
- Keep on top of emerging front-end development methods and technologies and actively share knowledge within our community of web developers
- You challenge the status quo and strive to get better with every iteration
- Ensure the quality of the delivered software.
- Deploy and operate the solution in production.
- Assist the team with evaluating the adoption of the latest and greatest technologies providing value to our developers and customers
- Write awesome code, eliminate hunger, and cure cancer (ok, maybe just two out of three, but writing good code is really hard)
- Passion for well-crafted software.
- Test-driven mindset .
- Computer science (or related) bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Solid understanding of the web technology stack
- Agile methods, clean code, test driven development, continuous delivery is the base of your software engineering philosophy
- Experience with Angular 2+ and/or React
- Experience with Redux, RxJS
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Jasmine testing framework
- Good communication skills
- 3+ years of engineering experience in the software industry
- Experience working in an agile environment with CI/CD process