Here at Beyond Pricing, we are passionate about helping short-term rental owners and managers be successful. Backed by the world class Bessemer Venture Partners, we have grown from a bootstrapped company of a few to the market leader in our category. We attribute our success to our belief that the people are the most important part of a business, and our commitment to being a fantastic place to work.
It's with that in mind that Beyond Pricing is looking to add a Senior Front-End Engineer to our growing team. You will have the opportunity to join a greenfield project building the new front-end for our newest product Signal. Your focus will be on reimplementing and replacing the existing PHP codebase with a modern React / Next.js single-page application.
Because you will be working with a successful team that is completely remote, excellent coding and communication skills are key. If you want to inspire innovation and cultivate an environment of continuous improvement, then read on!
You'll be responsible for:
- Rebuilding a successful legacy product with modern best-practices, and iterating to a best-in-class solution using React / Next.js.
- Working with the Front-End team to integrate Signal into the existing Ember.js based core product
- Working closely with Back-End Engineering and Product teams to create new user-interfacing features
- Improving Front-End tooling and implementing best practices for Front End development. Signal is a new product and we need people with opinions that want to build a great development environment
- Seeing a product from conception to market. Working closely with the Product team and contributing to the feedback loop is a key for this role
What you’ll get out of it:
- The opportunity to work directly with Beyond’s Employee #1 and Signal Principal Engineer to drive adoption of our newest product and second largest revenue generator.
- Your features will be deployed quickly, you don’t have to wait weeks to get your code in production as we move fast
- Have your voice heard, we truly believe any individual could contribute to the product, we admire innovation.
- A welcoming and collaborative environment with people who move fast and love working on hard problems
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role?
- Extensive experience with React, familiarity with Ember.js is a plus
- Experience with Python / Ruby or other high-level scripting languages
- You want to know the big picture; Being able to change/understand the backend is important for you
- Experience mentoring others, including code review. You love to contribute your knowledge and you know this is how good teams become great
- Have worked in a fast-paced startup environment. You understand the business side and that coding is just one part of a successful business