Job ID 61783
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
Primary job responsibilities
- Work with UX designers to bring user interface (UI) designs from concept to implementation through rapid prototyping and evaluation of design ideas
- Work with the development teams to gather information about system APIs and help shape the data that is available for UI consumption
- Ensure clean and clear experience for users through implementation of subtle interactions and affordances
- Work closely with designers during brainstorming, design reviews, and iteration of UI improvement
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a technology-related discipline
- Ability to create robust web applications from visual concepts, wireframes, and interactive product design sessions
- Experience with testing frameworks like Karma, Jasmine, JSUnit
- Experience with modern CSS frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation
- Familiarity with emerging web standards like Web components
- Familiarity with back-end technologies like Node.js or server-side Java
- Great communication and collaboration skills, with a great attention to detail
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.