Our client is looking to hire immediately as the service they provide will be needed and does not foresee any changes in hiring a Software Engineer/ UI -Front End Web App Developer - (Mid- to Senior Level) in Ann Arbor, MI.
Our customer, a Software product company is looking to hire a front end developer with excellent technical and communication skills and be able to work in a fast-paced Agile software development environment.
You will develop solutions that implement new workflows that support different use cases, and extend the RESTful API that powers both the user interface and custom developed solutions. We have a strong culture of performing peer reviews of work, both with designs and code implementations, so collaboration skills are key.
• Deliver best-in-class software solutions for multiple products
• Leverage product and development knowledge to support feature design and development within a scrum team
• Develop RESTful APIs as a foundation for new features and to support customer developed solutions
• Engage with User Experience Designer to solidify workflows and designs
• Engage with User Experience Researcher to define and review the results of customer feedback sessions
• Drive ideation around alternative visualization, workflow, and modern design trends
• Strong knowledge of best practices and modern web design trends
• A driving sense of craftsmanship, quality, and ownership
• Ability to work in small teams and cross-team to solve complex problems
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and to take on additional tasks as assigned
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Material UI or another React UI framework
• Familiarity with web technologies such as ECMAScript 6, WebSockets
• Familiarity with user-centered design, usability heuristics, HCI literature
• Understanding of application layer network protocols
• Experience working in an Agile or Lean environment
• Experience writing unit tests and automated functional tests
• Experience writing regular expressions
• Experience writing shell scripts
• Experience in a Unix-based LAMP environment
• 4 or more years of experience in software design, development, and implementation
• BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
Base Salary and 10% Bonus! Excellent benefits and our client is hiring !!
Location is Ann Arbor, MI ( Not Remote)
Valid through: 9/9/2020