Successful candidates are individuals who thrive on collaborative teams where everyone works on everything, and everyone is encouraged to contribute ideas across all levels of the organization. You should desire to work in a fast moving and adaptive startup environment but with the stability, compensation and benefits of a successful company.
The ReverbNation development team is currently working on several new initiatives and this role will primarily support a new development project, PlayMetrics. This is the opportunity to work in the very early stages of a start-up, with the successful backing and support of ReverbNation.
You definitely should have...
- 4+ years of experience designing and developing real-world web applications
- Passion for learning about and developing with new technologies
- High attention to detail and pride in producing great user experiences
- A Computer Science degree
It would be best if you..
- Have built mobile-responsive web applications
- Thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment
What you will do:
- Design and implement high quality, elegant SaaS software for desktop, mobile web and mobile apps
- Collaborate directly with product management, marketing, design, and engineering teams on building out new product features
- Help define and refine direction of ReverbNation's front end architecture
- Lead and mentor other team members while being a subject-matter expert in your field
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary and potential for equity
- Great benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plan options (100% of premiums paid by company), 401(k) match, and company paid disability insurance
- The satisfaction of watching your friends use your work in everyday life
- Casual work environment where jeans, tees, and sneakers are encouraged
- Great office location in RTP