Senior Front-End Developer (Santa Monica, CA)
Join our team to be challenged creatively as we level-up our UI experience. Showcase your front-end development skills, and responsive web design understanding to impact our millions of users. Partner withour Design, Product, and back-end engineering teams to support existing features and build new features. You will draw on your experience with modern UI libraries/frameworks (such as React, Redux, and Less)to create something new and cutting-edge. We work in a fast-paced, open environment where innovation and participation is encouraged.
In this role you will...
- Work closely with back-end developers to ensure the site adheres to company best practices
- Define, document, and communicate the front-end architecture
- Teach front end best practices to other engineers
- Partake in code-reviews
- Incorporate responsive web design into site
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility and resolve bugs where required
- Collaborate with UI Design on Product mocks
You’ve got what it takes if you have...
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong command of modern standards-based web development
- Strong experience in architecting front-end tiers for high volume websites
- Working knowledge of Sass or Less
- Experience with Ajax-based web applications
- Demonstrated experience with cross-browser/platform development and debugging
- Knowledge of Agile software development process preferred
- Exposure to TFS or GIT source control tools for team code collaboration
Extra dose of awesome if you have.....
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering related field
- Familiarity with Java or C#
- A working understanding of accessibility standards (508 and WCAG 2.0)