Is automation more than just a buzzword? Are you comfortable explaining technology to others? Are you passionate about software development at work and at home? If your answer is “yes”, we would like to talk you!
Why should you join?
- Keep your skills fresh by working with some of the newest technologies and tools out there
- Join a small, highly collaborative team with growth opportunities
- Many client engagements each bringing new challenges and opportunities for growth
What makes us unique?
- We don't just build software; we approach development as a well-honed craft.
- We are experts who believe in being innovative while having fun, and working continuously to refine our skills.
- We are committed to excellence in everything we do, from the technology we choose to the people who make up our team. With excellence as a guiding principle, we deliver quality results that ensure client satisfaction.
- We approach work with integrity. We do what we say we'll do, and we operate with transparency and honesty.
- We work cohesively and see each person at Nortal as a critical contributor. We prize teamwork, and support each other in providing the best results for our clients. No one on our team is superior to another - we help each other out, in the spirit of personal growth.
- We don’t deploy into infrastructure, we build with infrastructure
- You will be part of a Nortal team developing a high visibility, high-scale commerce website using (in production) Angular 7. The features will include (for example): shopping cart page, payment workflow, store locator, BYOD and “add a line” workflows, and many more. Other exciting features will include new product launches as well as big marketing promotions and events.
- Must reside in the state of Texas
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 6+ years of experience as a full time software engineer
- Typescript experience
- Proficiency in developing front-end software, with deep experience in relevant front-end MVC/MVM frameworks (Angular 5+ is required)
- UI Test Automation frameworks
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Opinionated on TDD/BDD