Senior Fraud Policy Strategist - ( Financial Center Product Policy )
5 - 7 years experience • Business Services
Conceptualize, design and implement fraud prevention strategy; understand and quantify risks associated with new or proposed process or procedural changes, new products or programs, or changes in business conditions. Document and implement industry best practices; lead cross-functional initiatives to prevent fraud. Work with internal clients to understand, quantify and balance the relationship between revenue, cost and fraud losses (risk vs. reward) and establish fraud communication forums with internal clients and business partners.
- Identify opportunities to update and improve polices for Financial Center and Phone Channel to protect the bank from fraud losses while balancing client treatment.
- Assess fraud risk related to new products, process changes and service offerings relating to Regulatory, State Legislature, Industry, and internal Policy.
- Build strong relationships across FLU’s, Deposit Products, Small Business Products, Enterprise Fraud and Claims to drive Product Policy with Product P&L owners
- Engagement with Deposit Product partners on acquisition due-diligence
- Vendor Management (Models, Authentication) - Contract negotiations, invoices, surveys, scorecards
- Cost/Benefit analysis, business case development and ROI analysis
- Engagement in corporate initiatives and project management - business requirements, testing, deployment, strategy integration and validation
- Platform/System Conversion - IFP to FLASH
- MRA, SIAI and Audit engagement/responses
- Engagement with Enterprise Fraud and Business Control routines (QA/QC)
- Influence business partner decisions through fact driven data
- 5+ years Financial Center Policy experience including detailed knowledge of Financial Center processes
- 3+ years relevant experience in banking strategy, either management consultant or internal strategy role
- Demonstrated experience influencing strategic direction, developing strategy and translating strategies into tactical action plans/countermeasures utilizing milestone strategy/methodology to drive impactful results
- Demonstrated experience identifying key risk indicators and metrics, developing key metrics, enhance reporting and formulate areas of analytic focus to better capture and manage fraudulent activity
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal; able to influence/challenge and negotiate to keep all parties engaged in the process; hold others accountable without direct supervision
- Proven ability to lead and consult both vertically and horizontally with Senior Executives and key partners
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Experience working with cross-functional partners, e.g. LOB, Finance, Compliance, Risk, Technology, Product and project teams to understand and address key business challenges
- Demonstrated experience with Regulatory, State Legislature, Industry, Policy
- Strong understanding of Bank of America products & channels
- Operational or Compliance Riskexperience implementing and assessing controls
- Prior Quality Assurance / Quality Control Experience.
Job number: 17050531