PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Charleston, and Grand Rapids Michigan. We are currently looking for a Manager of FP&A for the Company.
About the Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis Position
Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) plays a crucial role at PlanSource by performing budgeting, forecasting, and analysis that supports significant corporate decisions of the CFO, CEO, and the Board of Directors. The FP&A Manager will utilize both quantitative and qualitative analysis of all operational aspects of a company in order to evaluate the company's progress toward achieving its goals and to map out future goals and plans. FP&A Analysts consider economic and business trends, review past company performance, and attempt to anticipate obstacles and potential problems, all with an eye toward forecasting a company's future financial results.
Our FP&A group oversees a broad array of financial affairs, including income, expenses, taxes, capital expenditures, investments, and financial statements. The Manager of FP&A is charged with examining, analyzing, and evaluating the entirety of a corporation's financial activities, and mapping out the company's financial future which include the following objectives:
- Evaluating whether the company's current assets and investments are the best use of the company's working capital
- Gauging the company's overall financial health, primarily by using KPI's
- Determining the company's products or product gross margin and net profit by analyzing the margin of each product and sales channel
- Examining and evaluating the cost-efficiency of each department of the company, in light of what percentage of the company's financial resources each department consumes and its relative comparison to budget and/or forecast
- Working with individual functional departments to prepare budgets/forecasts and consolidate them into one overall corporate budget/forecast on a monthly basis
- Preparing internal reports for executive leadership and meet with ELT members to review performance against expectations on a monthly basis
- Comparing historical results against budgets and forecasts, and performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward
- Considering opportunities for the company to expand or grow. Mapping out growth plans, including capital expenditures and investments generating five-year financial forecasts.
As the Manager of FP&A, you will bring knowledge, expertise and system skills. Additionally, you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- Experience in FP&A at a $50MM+ company, private or public
- Experience in SaaS business models a strong plus
- 5+ years of related FP&A, financial and operational experience.
- Strong familiarity with databases, Excel, NetSuite, Cloud reporting platforms, business analytics, Sales Force.com and Adaptive experience a plus
- Strong understanding of databases, system architecture, MS Office and accounting software.
- Strong presentation and PowerPoint skills required
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
What We Offer
- Great compensation package, including a full suite of health benefits and generous 401(k) Plan.
- 3 weeks of accrued PTO in the first year.
- The chance to work for a fast-growing, established tech company, and work side-by-side with a dynamic team of talented professionals.
- Fast-paced environment with big goals and the opportunity make a big impact.