K2 Intelligence is expanding its forensic accounting group and is looking for a senior forensic accountant who will handle new and existing assignments as well as prepare enterprise-wide growth projections. Candidate will take an active role in assisting the investigations team in various litigation support and investigative accounting settings.
- Candidate will be responsible for managing all forensic-accounting-related aspects of new and existing assignments, including supervising staff, reviewing and finalizing client deliverables, managing client expectations, and working within established time and budget restrictions.
- As a member of a multidisciplinary team, candidate will participate in strategic planning sessions with project managers and forensic engineers regarding existing assignments.
- Candidate will analyze financial and business records and financial transactions to provide litigation support, forensic investigations, and integrity monitoring support, and internal controls/fraud risk assessments.
- Candidate will prepare forensic accounting reports and present analytical data from financial findings regarding existing assignments.
- Candidate may have to travel as needed for assignments.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or forensic accounting.
- Candidates must have a minimum of five to six years of diversified experience in all areas of forensic accounting and auditing, financial fraud investigations, litigation support, FCPA investigations, and internal controls/fraud risk assessments, including experience in the construction auditing arena.
- The position requires a strong knowledge of financial systems, internal controls, FCPA controls, accounting processes, and forensic accounting/investigation methods, as well as an ability to explain complex information and findings in a clear and simple manner.
- Individual must be self-motivated and possess exceptionally strong technical, analytical, and communications skills (both verbal and writing), combined with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- CPA strongly preferred; MBA and/or CFE a plus.
- Candidate should have experience drafting written reports and presenting to clients and large groups.
- Candidates with significant commercial market experience will be strongly considered.
- Bilingual capabilities are a plus; Spanish speakers preferred.