- Assist the Government with the categories of Classified Military Information (CMI) and Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) and theability to accurately apply foreign disclosure policies, tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Assist with sanitizing and ensuring the proper classification of NMEC exploitation products, databases, requirements, collections, Information Intelligence Reports (IIR), and items for release and dissemination toforeign allies and coalition partners via secure shared networks.
- Maintain a database and metrics on disseminated information in a format directed by the Government.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for the Government on thestatus on foreign disclosure requests and other activities.
- Keep abreast of current DOD and IC Foreign Disclosure policies and regulations, foreign and defense policy, and military and national security issues which have an impact on the information sharing mission.
- Assist with the drafting of any needed exceptions to National Disclosure policy.
- Assist with maintaining continuing liaison with all foreign disclosure elements with NMEC customers, media owners and partners, and within the Intelligence Centers. DIA Directorates, and other IC elements to assist with information sharing projects under directions of thegovernment.
- At least five (5) years of experience in discussing, applying, and recommending accurate determinations on disclosures of information in accordance with National Disclosure Policy and/or Intelligence Community guidance/directives.
- Proficiency in computer usage and expertise in the Microsoft Office Suite of tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of working in a high-operational tempo environment and be able to work independently.