Cimarron is seeking an experienced Senior FlexPLM Architect/Developer. The chosen candidate will participate in Architecting and Developing configuration and upgrades of Windchill FlexPLM and Customization of product for customer determined requirements, for products from clothing to footwear. Travel will be expected approximately 50% of the time, while the remaining 50% of time worked would be remote.
Required Skills, Experience and Education:
- Due to facility security requirements, only U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents are eligible for consideration at this time.
- 5 or more years of experience with emphasis on Windchill FlexPLM Architecture/Development.
- Experience with setup of objects in the PDMLink and FlexPLM Library used in day-to-day management of concept, material, and product line development data, as required by the FlexPLM and PDMLink users.
- Experience with setup of FlexPLM and PDMLink product specifications and their components to manage specifications associated to business objects, such as seasons, sources, colorways, measurement sets, image pages, and materials (BOM).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple activities, oversee infrastructuredesign, perform system upgrades and customizations, and work with a team to develop solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Technology or Engineering/Computer Science, or 12 or more years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Mechanical Engineering Technology.
Cimarron is a global solutions company with a strategic partnering approach to satisfying customer-driven requirements. We ensure customer success with a modern approach and experienced leadership. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, Cimarron is fueled by highly skilled employees, developing new innovative technologies, and delivering superior products and services.
We believe in recognizing employees' worth by offering competitive salaries and benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) contributions, educational reimbursement, and much more. From Company-wide information meetings led by our President and CEO, to an Awards program designed to recognize our amazing employees and their accomplishments, you will not only feel like you are a part of a team, you will be a valued member of the Cimarron family.