Super Micro Computer, Inc. is currently seeking a talented Senior Firmware Engineer to work in the company's headquarter in San Jose, CA. The role will be responsible for the development and implementation of the firmware while working in a fast paced team-oriented environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Includes the following essential duties and responsibilities (other duties may also be assigned):
- Responsible for porting, defining, developing, testing, documenting, and maintaining firmware for Server System
- Work closely with the software and hardware teams to develop and integrate embedded code in a variety of processors: PICs, ARMs, etc.
- Work closely with support team for debugging/troubleshooting issues
- BS in EE or CS/CE required
- Must have 3+ working experience in firmware development
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and Java preferable
- Experience in embedded Linux development
- Experience in ARMs processors
- Experience in IPMI protocol, virtual media and web server is a plus
- TCP/IP network protocols and typical network operation practices is desired