Our client has been committed to the research and development of the most advanced E-beam Inspection (EBI) tools and solutions for the leading semiconductor manufacturing fabs. Today, they are the leading supplier of EBI tools for both foundry and memory fabs worldwide. Based on thier proprietary electron gun and column technologies and highly effective defect inspection algorithms, they deliver multiple product lines, including eScan? Series / ePTM Series / eXplore? Series, for various R&D and production applications.
- Develop and design embedded firmwarearchitecture based on system specifications and other requirements
- Develop detailed Ethercat communication firmware. Work with hardware design engineers to improve the system performance.
- Ethercat Master and transmission router
- Ethercat slave and command process and device control.
- Develop and implement communication/hardware control functions in embedded system.
- Write embedded firmware on FPGA SOC to communication and control FPGA
- Work with hardware design engineers to improve the system performance.
- PHD, MSEE or BSEE with equivalent experience.
- Strong skill and knowledge in embedded system design and programming, especially in industry microprocessors and FPGA, excellent skills in C/C++, good in HDL
- Good knowledge and experience at Ethercat communication.
- Good knowledge and experience at embedded arm devices and related development tools.
- Good knowledge at real time control system such as uscos etc.
- Good knowledge at industry communication interface such as SPI, Uart, i2c etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.