Senior Financial Reporting Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Construction
Successful subsidiary of an international Construction Company is hiring a Senior Financial Reporting Manager to their Atlanta office. The Senior Financial Reporting Manager will and duties will include:
- Review monthly P&L with Operations Management
- Analyze project variances and prepare corrections as needed
- Assist with internally-prepared financial statements for parent company
- Prepare KPI reports monthly with analysis and recommendations for corrective action.
- Prepare cash forecasts
- Assist with annual budget process
- Special analysis and reporting projects as needed
- Assist in forecasting and costing of projects to prepare bids and proposals
- CPA strongly preferred,
- Accounting degree
- 5+ years construction and cost accounting experience
- 5+ years financialreporting experience
"Founded in 1973, Accountants One is an Accounting and Finance Recruiting and Staffing Firm. Our long-standing commitment to honesty, integrity and confidentiality attracts an outstanding community of candidates. Long an Atlanta, Georgia landmark, Accountants One now has satellite offices in both Charlotte and Raleigh, North Carolina. Our dedication to quality placement can be seen in a hiring success rate far above the industry standard. We love our jobs and it shows with the quality of our work."