The Senior Financial Reporting Analyst maintains and ensures the accuracy of various Acute Care financialreporting systems. This position also works with Corporate departments to develop and deploy key financialreports that represent specific areas of focus to help UHS hospitals to achieve financial and clinical goals.
Essential Job Duties
- Administers Oracle Close applications (HFM, SDM, FDEE, DRM) by importing McKesson actual data, creating and maintaining members, schedules, business rules, reports, etc.
- Administers Operating Budget application (Oracle PBCS) by importing actual financial data for next year’s operating budget calculations. Creates and maintains members, business rules, etc.
- Creates, generates, and validates data in ERP Report Writer. Creates new user access
- Administers McKesson FM security
Bachelor's degree with 5 - 8 years' experiencerequired
- Detailed knowledge of Healthcare operations such as Patient Financial Services, Revenue Cycle, general accounting principles, and a working knowledge of hospital operations
- Skill set should include demonstrated written and verbal communication as well as proficiencies with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Access, databases, programming language such as SQL and Visual Basic, email skills and keyboard skills