We are proud to have instilled ashared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Senior Analyst FP&A
- Responsible for creating and maintaining forecasts for the strategic business unit with revenues in excess of $1.9B (including annual planning).
- Provides support to business operations and acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights that support ‘optimal’ business decision making.
- Initiates process improvements and oversees the continued development of budgeting, financialforecasting, operational support, and complex modeling tools.
- Operates autonomously as a financial subject matter expert within the firm and collaborates cross-functionally with all departments.
- Prepares, publishes, and presents critical financialreporting to all levels of business leadership.
- Supports the financial period close process and cadence through reporting, accounting entries, and variance analysis.
- Displays high motivation and eagerness to learn, drive high quality results, and create value added impacts to the business.
- Position is highly visible to senior level leadership and suited for continued growth in FP&A knowledge, management, and career progression.
Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires at least 5 years related experience.
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Access. Knowledge of enterprise systems (e.g., SAP, Hyperion) preferred. Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.