Reporting to the Director, Cash Management and Cashflow Forecasting, the senior analyst will be responsible for analyzing the cash flow results for various business units and corporate functions, and investigating any variances compared to Budget and Forecast. The analyst will also participate in the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting exercises.
- Participate in the entire financial reporting cycle, including budget, month-end, quarter-end, and quarterly forecasting exercises ;
- Analyze the financial results and performance of the company and its various business units, investigate variances, understand drivers and identify risks and opportunities ;
- Participate in the month-end and quarter-end tasks and internal performance reporting processes ;
- Work closely with the global business units to ensure the integrity and reliability of the financial and operating results for both reporting and forecasting purposes ;
- Analyze, propose, design and put in place more efficient month end processes ;
- Participate in the design, testing, and implementation of new features and enhancements in the new global planning and consolidation system (Hypérion) ;
- Participate in other projects and ad-hoc requests, as necessary.
- Bachelor of commerce with major in finance or accounting or commerce ;
- CPA / CFA designation (an asset) ;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience ;
- Fluent in French and English, written and spoken ;
- Intermediate or advanced Excel skills ;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills ;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, demanding environment ;
- Strong analytical skills ;
- Self-motivated, independent and ability to execute ;
- Team oriented; demonstrated ability to interact with professionals across an organization ;
- Knowledge of Hyperion (an asset).