We are seeking an experienced senior financial manager responsible for driving key analytics and developing actionable insights. The role supports a wide range of business processes and initiatives to maximize value and optimize company performance, including projects related to resource allocation, valuation, capital structure, and FP&A. This position requires strong problem solving, communication, and teamwork skills. The ideal candidate thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, and has a strong workethic and an ability to develop cross-functional partnerships throughout the company. This is a high-visibility position that will partner closely with various internalstakeholders across Finance and our Business Units.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyzing business unit growth, profitability, and operational performance
- Utilizing financial dashboards and analytics tools to identify key trends, while assessing current and future business risks and opportunities
- Developing long-term projections and targets
- Developing financial models and analysis of ROIC, valuation, and capital structure
- Conducting corporate intelligence and research
- Manage and mentor a staff of one financial analyst
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor.
- Strong financial modeling capability; highly proficient in excel, power point, financial planning systems, financial dashboards, and data visualization tools.
- Team oriented and collaborative, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to clearly communicate results with senior executives and internal business partners.
- Track record in coordinating complex cross functional projects with multiple stakeholders.
- MBA with 8+ years of financial planning experience with progressively increasing responsibilities in a large growth company.