Kforce is seeking a Senior Financial Manager for our client located in Fort Belvoir, Virginia (VA). Overview: The client is seeking a Senior Financial Manager that has a strong working knowledge of the day-to-day budget execution activities in an FM or program office and the PPBE process. This position is on-site supporting DTRA, a Department of Defense Agency located near Fort Belvoir, VA. The ideal person will be a huge team player that will be comfortable being a part of everything coming in/out of the FM shop and becoming the organizer for the client. Primary items are daily execution charts and reports, developing new reports, working taskers coming in/out of office, balancing budget lines daily for reprogramming, spend plan reconciliations of planned vs actual, input into annual budget formulations, and other ad hoc finance office items.
- Bachelors with five years of direct experience or equivalent
- At least five years of service/Agency Specific Financial Management or Program Analyst experience (USA, USAF, USMC, USN, and Defense Agencies)
- Demonstrated experience with preparing, understanding, and presenting budget execution reports against OSD benchmark goals is required
- Demonstrated experience directly providing daily budget execution in a FM environment is required
- Working knowledge of the PPBE process including budget exhibits/docs
- High level of proficiency in Excel specifically pivot tables
- Current Secret is required