Job ID 2018-2015
Go Beyond the Ordinary. Join Wipfli LLP.
We are excited that you made the decision to consider joining Wipfli LLP, to go beyond the ordinary public accounting and consulting firm. We hope that you find, in Wipfli LLP, the firm where you will meet all of your goals and aspirations in life and work. Guided by our mission statement, “To contribute to the success of our associates and clients”, we will contribute to your development of technical and soft skills, so you can ensure our clients are successful.
Since 1930, we have grown to be a thriving nationally known firm, with a local presence, and subject matter experts of a large firm, to help our associates and clients, and perhaps you, thrive. All along, the Wipfli Way has guided our associates making our associates and clients successful, and creating a culture that values relationships.
As we build our relationship with you, we look forward to learning how we can help turn your ideas into realities, and how you will turn the challenges of our clients into opportunities for their success. To further explore more about Wipfli Way and all we have to offer, please go to our website to learn more.
Wipfli LLP is seeking a Senior Consultant to work with our team of Financial Accounting Professionals that provide outsourced accounting services for clients inside and outside the firm’s geographic footprint. You will have the chance provide basic accounting support both directly and indirectly with a wide variety and size of clients. Travel is not expected and we can give you the flexibility to work from home!! The workload is consistent throughout the year and you’ll be able to work with a leading edge team that is growing!! We’re always looking for top talent so if you are looking for a place to make a difference, we encourage you to submit your resume for review.
- Work with clients to understand business and back office requirements.
- Define service scope (statement of work) and corresponding labor estimates to complete assignments.
- Demonstrates ability to estimate and manage work assignments to budget.
- Provide lead technical support in business development opportunities.
- Assist in research of new technologies and trends that might impact our clients and make appropriate recommendations.
- Team leadership, direction, and engagement supervision of Consultants. Assist client with compliance areas associated with back office service
- Manage assigned client service engagements
- Execute assigned tasks relating to the client’s back office services or as assigned by the Consulting Manager
- Communicate advice and answer questions of client staff relating to client’s back office services
- Provide training or assistance to client staff relating to client’s back office services
- Perform emergency on-site or remote support as needed as requested by client or other consultants when urgent issues arise.
- Pursue advancement in technical back office service capabilities as well as advancement in “soft skill” competencies
- Mentor other consultants and assist them with client management
- Performed as a Controller or Technical Consultant or related experience ideally in a Health Care setting
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the Health Care field preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- Management and/or mentoring experience of other staff members preferred
- Experience presenting and/or making recommendations to business executives preferred
- Project management experience a plus
- Our recruiting team will guide you through our evaluation and interviewing process. We will communicate an update on your status as soon as possible.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.