Description: A Senior Financial/Budget Analyst position is currently available at Belcan in Arlington, VA. This job is a full-time direct position with benefits.
Senior Financial/Budget Analyst job duties:
• Assist with preparation and tracking of financial and budgetary data for Program Office
• Gather information and assist in preparing contract specific financial execution documentation for Purchase Request and Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests and other appropriate justifications
• Prepare, update and track program plans consistent with Program Office guidance and procedures
• Review all program documentation for completeness and consistency with program portfolio goals and broacher Program Office objectives
• B.S/B.A. from an accredited college or university in engineering, computer science, physics, or other science and technology related subjects
• Degree requirement waived in lieu of significant recent and relevant work experience; minimum of five (5) years’ active duty military or minimum of five (5) years’ experience or minimum of ten (10) years’ experience
• Proficient in financial management
• Ability to pull together financial charts, trends and understand technical programmatics
• Active Secret security clearance
Desired experiences and skills include:
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Ability to work cooperatively within a diverse team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills