Like any winning team, Nike, Inc. relies on talented, ambitious individuals to thrive. Every day, the Corporate Service teams raise the bar on excellence. The diverse disciplines that make up these teams include Finance, Facilities, Legal, Human Resources, Procurement, Child Development, Administrative Support, Strategic Planning and more. Corporate Services drives innovation in process, technologies and services, while fueling the company with exceptional levels of support.
Today, the opportunities for growth across Nike, Inc.'s business portfolio offer more potential than ever. Nike Finance employees play a key role in that progress by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to drive value for every Nike shareholder. They manage accounting and reporting for Nike's multi-billion-dollar global investment portfolio, debt and equity instruments, and other Treasury activities. They strategize, forecast, audit, analyze, budget, research and lead important decisions. Across Nike's diverse geographies and businesses, Finance employees deliver far more than just the numbers.
As a Senior Financial Analyst in our Global Portfolio team, you'll play a key role in the finance team by doing the following:
- Maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business, including Geographical Business Leaders, Corporate Controlling and Global Operations Finance by providing insightful financial analysis that leads to the optimization of the financial and operational performance of the NIKE, Inc. portfolio.
- Facilitating the multi-step Investment Governance process from initiation to completion. Reviewing and preparing timely and accurate financial models and business cases
- Working with business and finance leaders to review the financial performance of our Global portfolio by creating and leveragingrobust reporting tools that incorporate key operational and finance metrics.
- Serving as a consultant to business leaders and other team members by providing input to identify risks and opportunities as well as track progress toward financial objectives.
- Utilizing NIKE's various financial systems and tools to create insightful, timely and accurate financial reports that facilitate informed business decisions by the leadership team.
- Work on ad-hoc projects to enable the business to implement initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or a closely related field. CPA, CMA certification or MBA in Finance, Economics or related field preferred with knowledge of real estate accounting.
- 5+ years' experience in financial analysis, financial/strategic planning, accounting and/or budgeting.
- SAP and SAP BW, Microsoft SharePoint, Cranium, Cognos - TM1, proficiency highly desired.
- Advanced level skills with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Able to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis and create complex financial models.
- Experience leading projects that require strong collaboration across multi-functional business teams.
- Fortune 500/multinational consumer Product Company or national public accounting firm work experience is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create and deliver presentations to senior leadership.