VISION: Global multi-plant manufacturing division of NYSE parent will be setting new revenue and profit records in 2018. Expanding business with Fortune 500 OEM customers and multi-year contracts. Center stage role that has open due to promotion.
OPPORTUNITY: As the Senior Financial Analyst, report to Controller and work closely with operational decision makers in supply chain, engineering, and value stream leaders on the manufacturing floor. This is an operationally focused role that analyzes and reports on the financial impact (KPIs) of the business. Be involved with:
- Manage intercompany balances with Corporate and global manufacturing locations, including monthly account reconciliation, balance sheet, and P&L reviews of operating sites.
- Inventory accounting, including scrap reporting, reconciling perpetual to general ledger, standards review & annual cost roll, reserves and weekly inventory reporting.
- Provide financial leadership to customer value stream teams, including analysis of cost performance vs targets and trends.
- Support all month end closing activities such as corporate reporting, P&L variance analysis, vendor spend activity and travel & entertainment reporting.
- Prepare, analyze and make recommendations on routine journal entries, non-routine journal entries, and account reconciliations.
- Provide support to the financial consolidation process using HFM.
- Assist with key financial analysis to aid in business decisions, budgeting and forecasting, and cost structure analysis.
- Prepare and deliver monthly financial/analytical reports of business performance to management.
- Identify accounting problems, research possible solutions, and present conclusions.
REQUIREMENTS: BS Accounting or Finance required; MBA or CPA a plus. Seek 3+ years of financial reporting and analysis experience within a manufacturing, distribution, or national CPA firm setting. Must have a business partnering aptitude and personality.
REWARD: $80,000 to 100,000 DOE plus excellent benefits and upside potential