The key role of the Senior Financial Analyst is to prepare complex financialreporting packages and models. Partner with key Field Operational leaders to understand, frame, and communicate financialrisks and opportunities. Also the Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for proactively identifying and implementing ways to improve forecast accuracy/efficiency and provide early warning to deviations vs. budgets and forecasts.
- Develop return on investment analyses and other multi-yearfinancial evaluations. Demonstrate a working knowledge of discounted cash flow modeling and other return on investment tools utilized in prioritizing project spending. Assist in the development of business case justifications from project inception through approval.
- Aid the annual and long-range planning process including overall project and timeline management. Interface with department leadership as necessary to ensure creation of accurate, timely and insightful budgets.
- Understand source systems as necessary to obtain financial and operational information for above objectives. Perform investigations as needed of data sources in order to ensure accuracy and prepare reports of results to department leadership.
Western Dental – Brident offers a competitive benefit package designed to enhance the lives of our team members. Team members are eligible for benefits based on their full time status.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Continuing education and advancement opportunities
- 401 (k) plan
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting, MBA preferred
- Five to seven years of relevant professional experience.
- High degree of business acumen and exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase & Host Analytics reporting tools a plus.
- Basic understanding of Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet , and Cash Flow statements
- Must be able to synthesize information into actionable recommendations and analyses.
- Adaptable in using organizational skills to prioritize tasks and take ownership of various projects.
- Urgency to anticipate busy schedules and communicate with other members of the department to complete assignments on time.
- Strong computer skills, including advanced Excel, PowerPoint, database applications, query software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to work as a team player.