$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
The company seeks a Sr. Analyst to support managerial reporting and FP&A, with some financial accounting responsibilities as well. This position will report to FP& Manager.
You will be relied on to generate reports that assess company and/or business-unit performance, drive ad-hoc business reports, special project assignments in addition to influencing P&L management through report development. This position will work closely with senior management and will play an active role in influencing financial and operational decisions. This role requires a self-starter with a strong financial modeling experience, project management experience, problem solving skills, a keen attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and solid skills in communication and thought leadership. The successful candidate must be able to think strategically, perform dive deep analytics and communicate effectively to senior management.
• Perform financial analysis with respect to results across diverse businesses for budgets, planning, monthly results, consolidations & financial reporting.
• Maintain effective communication process with key stakeholders and business partners to ensure that budgets and monthly/quarterly analyses are accurate, complete and timely; implement corporate initiatives, including changes in reporting requirements
• Prepare ad-hoc analyses for senior management team
• Track sales performance and overhead costs, providing detailed analysis of variances from established trends overall or in certain sub-categories
• Prepare budgets, forecasts, and trend analysis
• Prepare monthly foreign currency exchange analysis and hedging
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required; CPA or advanced degree is a plus
• Minimum of five years of experience with report generation, analysis, and financial systems; experience in both Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) and Accounting teams preferred
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Solid project management experience
• Experience with P&L analysis
• Advanced Excel modeling skills preferred
• Experience with Oracle EBS/Cloud reporting modules and Hyperion preferred
• Strong in developing graphs, charts, and presentations
• Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
• Strong track record of managing deliverables from multiple parties to meet challenging deadlines
• The ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced, work-oriented environment
• Comfort working individually and in a team environment
• Comfort working in a small-team, "get your hands dirty" environment
Valid Through: 2019-11-5