“We make magic.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits ofentertainment and create the never-before-seen!
The Senior Financial Analyst role in Facilities and Operations Services (FOS) Finance primarily supports the Facility Asset Management and Integrated Facilities Planning businesses with a gross cost base of ~$660M. The Facility Asset Management team is a dynamic projectmanagement organization focused on both new builds and asset renewals. Success in the role involves becoming the business partner of choice for providing sound financial analysis, decision support and leadership for a portfolio of projects inclusive of financial controls.
- Gathers, analyzes and summarizes business recommendations for both individual projects and the overall businesss (both capital and expense)
- Develop and coordinate key aspects of both the monthly (forecast) and annual financial reporting processes and asscociate deliverables
- Must work collaboratively with clients and colleagues and exert influence to deliver results
- Effectively able to communicate financial information and develop executive presentations
- Connects with the broader Finance organization (i.e. Capital Planning, Tax, Capital Reporting, Financial Reporting)
- Proactively answers and makes recommendations regarding client questions on specific cost/transactional data
- Ensures accuracy of all financial information included in planning processes and financial analysis
- Develops a comprehensive understanding of the business supported with the ability toproactively provide and analyze data before it’s requested and gather agreement with all partners on relevant issues
- Supports the WDPR finance processes to ensure the integrity of the controls and processes related to all Finance and Finance-related systems
- Typically requires a minimum of 5+ years of related experience
- Excel, SAP, Khalix, PowerPoint
- Financial Planning and Budgeting; Understanding of traditional finance cycle (5YP, AOP, Forecast, etc.)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven strong analytical skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Proven ability to develop a clear understanding of the business, the processes requiredto support the business, and the development of relationships with various teams
- Demonstrated ability to understand the unique aspect of the client they support and how financial choices impact their business.
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation ofidentifiable factors.
- Demonstrated good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Ability to compose concise written descriptions of complex issues, supported by detailed analysis
- Ability to simplify complex issues and incorporate effective “storytelling” to engage and influence the audience
- Ability to deliver presentations and communication to audiences of all levels persuasively, articulately and with full command of the topic
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
Job ID 458205BR