We work hard, celebrate success and challenge everyone in our organization to make an impact. If you are as passionate as we are about the intersection of technology and entertainment, join us today.
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst with the following responsibilities:
Revenue Forecasting - Prepare and assist in the preparation of forecast reports for sales and senior management
- Assist in the preparation of recurring forecast reports for each sales market and senior management.
- Assist sales management with the forecasting process.
- Provide expert user knowledge to Sales regarding Salesforce reporting and query capabilities.
Sales Reporting - Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly financialreporting metrics and reports, including variance analysis. Create queries, gather and manipulate data from financial and subscriber databases to assist in analysis. Work closely with department heads and other managers to provide meaningful data reports and trend analysis.
- Prepare monthly revenue analysis and variance explanations for each sales market.
- Prepare various monthly service provider revenue and subscriber trend reports.
- Prepare monthly key metrics report.
- Prepare ad hoc reports as necessary.
- Monitor Salesforce application to maintain integrity of data.
- BA in Accounting or Finance
- 6+years of financial analysis or accounting experience, direct experienceworking with Sales organizations and Sales leadership strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines while maintaining high quality work
- Flexibility to take on new projects and desire to continuously improve processes
- Valuable System Skills: Essbase, Microsoft Access, Salesforce.com