The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible providing financial support to the North American Ride Performance business unit by using technical ability to provide accurate and timely financial statements, reports, and critical business insight. Contribute to the strategic and annual operating plans. Execute financial, internal control, and audit assignments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as HyperionHRM (Hyperion Financial Management) administrator to consolidate and provide reporting for monthly forecasts, monthly reporting of actual results and the Annual Operation Plan/Strategic Business Plan.
- Support the NAOE Ride Performance business unit’s month-end close process by reviewing data, preparing journal entries and developing analyses.
- Ensure that the business unit’s financialreports accurately reflect financial performance in accordance with GAAP and Tenneco’s policies.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financialreports and reconciliation schedules.
- Support the business planning processes (strategic plan, annual operating plan including sales and cost of sales, and monthly forecasts).
- Create and deliver various analyses including but not limited to sales and profitability.
- Supply audit documentation and analyses as requested.
- Ensure internal audit processes and controls are operating effectively.
- Create analyses and reports as well as complete special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Financial Analyst
- Manufacturing Experience
- SAPexperience, required
- Master’s in Finance of Accounting
- Manufacturing experience
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and meet demanding deadlines
- Solid project management, financial analysis, and communication skills
- Excellent PC skills – Experience with SAP and Microsoft Office
- Excellent team skills
- Ability to set goals and deliver timely and accurate results
- Ability to conduct research and provide effective recommendations
Job Location Kettering, Ohio, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Tracking Code S178305-846