Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Responsible for managing cash-flow, creating monthly schedules, proper allocation and approval of marketing funds and accruing Aramark's National Volume Discounts.
- Manage/coordinate cash
- Manage Marketing Funds for 115 Programs
- Create and Distribute Monthly Reports: Cash Flow, Aging, Receivables, and YTD Reports by Program, Income Provision, and Purchasing Director.
- Reconcile Deferred Accounts monthly; maintain working balance.
- Report quarterly on Receivables and Marketing Deferred, analyzing variance to plan
- Analyze Receivable balance monthly to assistance in reduction
- Review for accuracy payment receipts monthly
- Provide assistance to Financial Analyst and Associate Financial Analyst
- Assist with the monthly NVD accruals and NVD Recognition; monthly close process
- Utilize the SMS NVD Accounting System for NVD Recognition
- Track earned One Timers
- Participate and assist with the annual KPMG audits
- Produce annual plans for Receivables, Signing Bonus, Advances, and Marketing
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Mathematics coupled with 5 years of related experience.
- Proven analytical skills, communication (oral and written) skills, and PC skills are required.
- A strong detail orientation is a must.