As the Sr Financial Analyst you will report to the Manger and be responsible for the development of the annual operating and capital budgets, benchmarking, education/training of managers and implementation of new processes. Report production, security administration, running logic files, data and table maintenance, and maintaining the integrity of data in the performance management and benchmarking systems are key responsibilities. You will support achievement of the financial goals set by senior management.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Maintains reporting in the capital budget module and supports the application in the budgeting system.
- Identifies material variances and works with managers to determine underlying cause. Assists with plan development to address variances.
- Responsible for development of ad hoc reports, maintainance of existing reports and input schedules to support both budget and benchmarking activities.
- Maintains knowledge base related to benchmarking for departments supported.
- Acts as the key support to the Manager in developing budget methodologies. Provides input/ideas around budget strategies. Creates clear, easy to use input schedules designed to enhance the end user experieince.
- Extracts data from the budgeting system and other sources for completion of internal and external surveys as requested.
- Provides education, training, and support to end users to include application training, variance reporting, and benchmarking analysis.
- Develops test planin conjunction with the system analyst to test new functionality.Act as interface with IT and other personnel to accommodate the dashboarding effort.
- Act as interface with IT and other personnel to accommodate the dashboarding effort.
- Assists with system troubleshooting to ensure timely and error free reporting.
What You Will Do:
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance (Master’s degree and/or CPApreferred)
5+ years progressive work experience in healthcare, finance or related field.
Microsoft Excel is highly preferred
- Logical thinker with strong computer skills including demonstrated competencies working with advance spreadsheet functionality.
- Solid interpersonal skill; Team player.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently