Senior Financial Analyst
VISION: Join a NYSE SBU in the lead FP&A role interfacing with the FP&A leader, President, GM and Sales and Marketing Vice Presidents. Support this global manufacturer further develop the key analytics and KPI metrics analysis needed to better interpret the numbers and drive additional global growth and profitability. Solid performing company with a public traded parent.
OPPORTUNITY: Key FP&A role. Work with FP&A leader and interact with procurement, engineering and manufacturing to establish product costs and the value of inventory. Be responsible for developing and ensuring internal controls over inventory and the standard costing process and that all inventory transactions are accurate and reconciled.
- Ensure adequate internal controls over inventory are in place and operating effectively; coordinate with other functional areas.
- Reconcile the perpetual inventory to the general ledger; identify and research reconciling items.
- Review manufacturing transactions, inventory variances and PPV on a daily/weekly basis to understand key drivers and ensure errors and omissions are identified and correct.
- Manage the cycle count program, including weekly/monthly reporting.
- Coordinate the physical inventory process as the Finance lead.
- Lead annual standard cost roll process, including planning, testing, and execution.
- Prepare monthly standard margin/mix analysis by product line.
- Assist with month end close process, including preparing journal entries and statisticsreporting. Perform additional review and analysis over P&L accounts.
- Other ad-hoc
- Utilize Excel for modeling (macros, pivot tables, sumif, Vlookup) to support all analysis, trending, forecasting and budgets.
REQUIREMENTS: BS Accounting/Finance with CPA or MBA desired or in process. Seeking3+ years of cost/financial analysisexperience within a manufacturing environment. Excellent analytical and forecasting skills. Understanding of pricing/margin concepts. Advanced Excel and Business Intelligence tools / relational databases (Business Objects, Cognos). JD Edwards or similar ERP systems experience, Hyperion and Salesforce.com (or other CRM system).
REWARD: $80-85,000 (DOE) and excellent benefits offered. Local candidates only!