About the Opportunity:
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you thrive on accuracy and you deliver with precision. You see opportunities where others see challenges.
Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
In this role, you’ll join our Corporate Accounting team in Shelton, CT report to the Manager, Corporate Accounting.
You will be responsible for:
- Monthly consolidation of reporting entities
- Prepare financial statements and analytical schedules
- Prepare variance analysis of reported results vs. prior periods and forecasts
- Preparation of supportschedules and footnote disclosures to supporting the company’s SEC filings (10Q,10K,8K)
- Identify, recommend and implement process improvements
- AdHoc projects
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual with attention to detail, possessing strong initiative and analytical/accounting skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities. The candidate should be a self-starter, able to work independently in a fast paced environment, and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- 3-5 years’ experience in consolidations and analysis
- Exceptional communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work as part of a team, and as an individual contributor.
- Ability to provide quick and insightful analysis of financial metrics, demonstrate flexibility, enthusiasm and high energy level.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA and/or public accounting experience a plus
- MBA a plus
- Preferred computer literacy in the following areas: SAP, Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)/ Hyperion Enterprise, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.