Tracking Code 179156-846 Job Description
Responsible for preparing consolidated worldwide financial statements and assisting in the external reporting to the regulatory commissions. Provide support to the administration of the Hyperion Financial Manager (HFM) consolidation application. Provide technical accounting expertise to finance and non-finance management worldwide. Identify and implement improved procedures to streamline the reporting and consolidations processes.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the external reporting process (10Qs, 10Ks, other SEC filings, government reporting, etc.).
- Consolidate worldwide financial statements in HFM ensuring data accuracy, consistency and integrity. Responsible for the month/quarter/year end close processes in HFM and the preparation of the monthly and quarterly internal management reports.
- Consolidate and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual schedules submitted by the business units.
- Perform controls around financial reporting to strengthen the control environment. Develop process improvement to increase efficiency.
- Provide support to the HFM administrator.
- Perform special projects as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5-7 years accounting experience (combination of public and industry preferred), including experience in consolidations and SEC reporting.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge and research skills.
- Be a team player with good interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of HFM or similar application required.
- Efficient with Microsoft Office suite.
- CPA (preferred)
- Experience with SAP and XBRL a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.