The Senior Financial Analyst efficiently creates financial models; effectively forecasts future financial results and is an integral part of the forecasting and budgeting processes. This position works enthusiastically with excellent technical skills in a challenging, fast paced, technology-driven environment to keep financial models up to date.
What You’ll Do:
- Build analytical models that utilize both financial and non-financial data to forecast financial performance, and to value projects.
- Work with operations to forecast, report and analyze financial performance
- Participate in driving solutions to key analytical, strategic and business challenges
- Deliver key analysis of financial and operational performance on a weekly and monthly basis
- Provide technical support to other finance team members
- Retrieve and reconciles information from various sources to ensure data integrity and accurate reporting
- Participate in driving process improvements related to forecasting, reporting, modeling and analysis
- Prepare executive level financial presentations utilized by senior management
- Facilitate the annual budget planning process providing assistance to operating groups as needed toensure the timely development of an accurate budget to support the corporate goals and strategies
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ Years of experience in finance, business analytics or planning experience required
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field required
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, technical, financial modeling and presentation skills
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Mindset of a self-starter with the ability to streamline functions and a passion to learn and grow
- Ability to multi-task with multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results under tight deadlines
- Ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations
- Prior experience in a SaaS company is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Where You’ll work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees theopportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people witha wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Purchase company stock at a 15% discounted rate.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Work-life Balance: Start with 40 hours of paid time off on your first day, accruing up to 120 in your first year and increases based on years of service. Many departments allow team members to work remotely on an as needed basis.
- Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even four dog-friendly offices (Ames, Bozeman, Missoula and New York City).