Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
11 - 15 years
Posted 300 days ago
1. *Develop and maintain financial models to support short and long-term planning.
2. *Acts as lead financial analyst responsible for financialreporting package in support of the executive team, including the annual Finance Committee presentation and quarterly Board of Directors meeting.
3. *Leads the annual forecasting process as well as monthly/quarterly forecast updates as determined. Works with various executive team members and department leads to ensure timely communication, preparation and delivery of financial package.
4. *Support the design and implementation of dashboards as determined by various business/finance/accounting business needs.
5. *Support CFO’s office in monitoring line of credit and effective use of treasury products and services.
6. *Supports the CFO’s office to provide financialreporting, forecasting, cost accounting and timekeeping.
7. *Ad hoc financial analysis to support the Controller, CFO and other management.
8. *Manage data sources and coordinate with I.T. to maintain data accuracy and integrity.
9. *Establish reconciliation procedures to ensure completeness, accuracy and validity of reports and establish procedures to capture additional data elements as needed.
10 *Support external financialreporting including month end close.
11. *Support line of credit reporting and compliance, lease analysis, month-end analysis, and audits.
12. *Develop policies and procedures and support systems implementation projects.
13. *Perform extensive data analysis and complex calculations
14. *May train / supervise staff.
15. Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.