1. *Develop and maintain financial models to support short and long-term planning.
2. *Acts as lead financial analyst responsible for financialreporting package in support of the executive team, including the annual Finance Committee presentation and quarterly Board of Directors meeting.
3. *Leads the annual forecasting process as well as monthly/quarterly forecast updates as determined. Works with various executive team members and department leads to ensure timely communication, preparation and delivery of financial package.
4. *Support the design and implementation of dashboards as determined by various business/finance/accounting business needs.
5. *Support CFO’s office in monitoring line of credit and effective use of treasury products and services.
6. *Supports the CFO’s office to provide financialreporting, forecasting, cost accounting and timekeeping.
7. *Ad hoc financial analysis to support the Controller, CFO and other management.
8. *Manage data sources and coordinate with I.T. to maintain data accuracy and integrity.
9. *Establish reconciliation procedures to ensure completeness, accuracy and validity of reports and establish procedures to capture additional data elements as needed.
10 *Support external financialreporting including month end close.
11. *Support line of credit reporting and compliance, lease analysis, month-end analysis, and audits.
12. *Develop policies and procedures and support systems implementation projects.
13. *Perform extensive data analysis and complex calculations
14. *May train / supervise staff.
15. Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a focus on Accounting/Finance; MBA or Masters in business related field preferred;
- Ten or more years of progressive professional experience in financialreporting, forecasting, planning and analysis, and compliance;
- Knowledge of federal government contracting a plus;
- Advanced skills to create a variety of documents including financialreports, narrative analyses, and presentations with graphical representations;
- Highly analytical orientation with the ability to translate various business or financial scenarios into quantifiable representations;
- Proficient in using advanced analytical features of spreadsheet software such as links, lookup, formulas and data validation function;
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; to respond to inquiries by top management, public groups, and/or board of directors;
- Strong interpersonal skills to build effective working relationships with internal and external customers;
- Ability to establish priorities and solve a wide range of operational and strategic management issues;
- High degree of computer literacy in specialized software related to accounting operations, including database, Internet, spreadsheet, presentations and word processing applications.