The Senior Financial Analyst will provide analysis and actionable consultative advice on complex issues relative to ACM Global Laboratories financial results, operations, budgeting, capital needs, and reporting with the goal of improving overall financial performance and business processes. Senior Financial Analyst will independently manage projects and support the development of other Financial Analysts
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: ACM Global Laboratories
- 5+ years of prior relevant experience including collecting and analyzing data strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Related Field Required
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Develops complex financial models to support management decision-making.
- Analyzes and summarizes the division's financial statements, expenses, and records. Develops recommendations for management decision-making.
- Participate in the month end financial close and reporting.
- Performs moderate to complex financial analysis including conducting research and identifying, designing and implementing applications and tools to fulfill reporting and analysis needs.
- Performes monthly expense variance analysis
- Runs various scenarios through models and interprets financial impact. Measures financial results against budget and forecast.
- Assists in the development of the long-range financial plans and continuously analyzes operating financial results.
- Assist in the development of the annual budget and analyzes actual and budgeted figures on an ongoing basis.
- Creates and maintains detailed budgeting templates.
- Leads projects as needed
- Assists in training and support of less experienced staff