Senior Financial Analyst role with the ability to directly influence our highly dynamic business through thoughtful financial analysis and insight. A key contributor to the FP&A team, partnering with the business to achieve both commercial and financial objectives. Candidate must be extremely detail oriented, highly organized and bring experience interacting with senior members of management.
- Partner with key commercial and finance leaders to develop detailed budgets and forecasts.
- Develop and maintain sophisticated ROI models to assess the impact of organizational investments.
- Proactively analyze business performance and make recommendations on investment opportunities.
- Develop and analyze the price / volume / mix impact of customer, brand and channel changes.
- Integrate applicable market data into internal financial plans, benchmarking against key metrics and developing market share projections by applicable segment.
- Develop, prepare and analyze standard reporting packages / dashboards for the finance and commercial management teams.
- Develop advanced statistical forecast models to support the sales & marketing efforts of forecasting at a brand, customer and channel level.
- Create an in depth understanding of gross to net sales reconciliation, creating a clear pathway to bridge sales by brands, customer and channel.
- Actively monitors domestic and global economic trends at a macro and micro level and integrates those variables into company and industry specific analysis.
- Actively monitor existing FP&Aprocesses and make recommendations to improve efficiencies.
- The candidate must display an ability to take large amounts of complex data and synthesize it into formats acceptable for executive consumption in order to facilitate the decision-making process.
- Other duties as assigned.
The scope of the Senior Financial Analyst role covers the entire Americas region (US, Canada and Latin America).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong analytical skills in gathering large data sets and extracting actionable insights
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Access) as well as general PC expertise
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Business Intelligence systems
- Experience with Hyperion suite of products required
- Experience with Business Objects preferred
- Demonstrated ability to independently research, analyze and interpret data
- Extremely detail oriented and highly organized
- Experience dealing with multiple and competing priorities
- Ability to apply knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex financial data for senior executives of the organization and have meaningful conversations on the implications of that data
- Normal office environment
- Sedentary to light physical effort necessary to perform the job
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or accounting required
- MBA a plus
- 5-10 years of experience in an FP&A or similar analytical role