REV (NYSE: REVG) is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of specialty vehicles and related aftermarket parts and services. We serve a diversified customer base primarily in the United States through three segments: Fire & Emergency, Commercial and Recreation. We provide customized vehicle solutions for applications including: essential needs (ambulances, fire apparatus, school buses and municipal transit buses), industrial and commercial (terminal trucks and street sweepers) and consumer leisure (recreational vehicles (“RVs”) and luxury buses). The Commercial Segment is a $500 million business that includes our Bus and Specialty truck divisions under our Collins, ENC, Capacity and Laymor brands which are manufactured throughout the United States. The position is located in our Brookfield, WI office.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Learns the businesses within the Commercial Segment.
- Owns preparation of segment reporting.
- Owns segment analysis of financial performance.
- Owns analysis of segment KPI’s and benchmarking.
- Assists with financial projections and forecasts for the segment.
- Assists with executive presentations of Annual Operating Plans (AOP’s) for the segment.
- Assists with analysis and reporting for the Long Range Plan (LRP).
- Assists with ad-hoc strategic analysis, make vs buy, capital investments and return on investment.
- Assists with trouble shooting accounting and financial performance matters.
- Supports the company-wide continuous improvement of accounting, reporting and analysis processes.
- Supports other company-wide matters such as: financial diligence, integration, data governance, software implementations, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, CPA or CFA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years progressive accounting/finance experience.
- Strong attention to detail, intellectual curiosity and strong data analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to present to Executive leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to be coached and mentored.
Required Critical Attributes
- Motivated, self-starter who relishes the opportunity to create and build.
- Strong sense of professional curiousity problem solver who is coachable.
- Team player who is learning and development focused.
- Willingness to travel (10-15%) to learn the businesses.