Senior Manager, Finance
Our client, a $1.7 billion revenue, growth-oriented, highly profitable, public biotechnology company with international operations, seeks a bright, hands-on high potential professional to join their financial team. The company is a leader in their industry, and is anticipating continued 25% year-over-year organic growth over the next 3-5years. The company has a meaningful mission, a proven business model along with an entrepreneurial, positive culture. The management team is experienced, forward thinking, and passionate about making the world better and solving patients? problems. The company?s technology is cutting edge and the market has responded positively to their ground breaking products. The company is innovative and operates in a positive, non-hierarchical, continuous improvement team-oriented culture. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a high growth, interesting company with great people. This position is located in a desirable area near Raleigh, North Carolina.
This important role will have outstanding exposure/visibility and collaboration with senior management, business unit leaders and will be involved in interesting, complex business initiatives. This person will partner withbusiness managers/leaders in providing key financial data for various groups and contracts and will be responsible for forecasting, budgeting, and determining how deliverables impact the business. This person will also be involved in contract analysis and review documents from a strategic and detailed perspective to understand the impact on the business. This position will also be responsible for executing best-in-class standards and practices within the group, and provide recommendations to improve internal controls and improve business processes. This is an excellent career opportunity to add significant value to a highly reputable organization with strong upward career progression.
- Bachelor?s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 5years of work experience, with a strong foundation/understanding of accounting.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in budgeting, forecasting, and/or financial modeling. Working knowledge/experience with Excel required.
- Preferredexperience with pharmaceutical, biotech, manufacturing or technology companies. Experience with large, complex organization a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be a self-starter and an independent thinker who can multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to ask thoughtful business and analytically-driven questions both from a detailed, hands-on perspective as well as from a macro strategy standpoint.
- Highest level of trust, integrity, and commitment.
Compensation: Excellent compensation package including salary, annual incentive bonus and annual equity grants. Outstanding benefits with state of the art offices/positive work environment