An exciting opportunity is available for a Financial Analyst to join our dynamic team. Our workplace will offer opportunities to learn and grow. This position allows you to utilize your skills, talents and education at a company you can feel proud.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing on customer proposals.
- Prepare, integrate and assure quality of financial information included in bid reviews.
- Support Business Development business cases to include annual Investment Data call process.
- Assist in preparation of approvals, including collection of information from functional groups.
- Financial support of the Engineering organization, including Sales / Work orders review and approval.
- Perform various Accounting activities, particularly Engineering project accounting, warranty, month-end close.
- Work closely with Program Management Office.
- Special projects and ad-hocfinancial analysis as required.
- Business related discipline, Accounting or Finance degree (MBA/CPA/CMA a plus).
- 5+ years Accounting and business experience (Aerospace/Avionics a plus).
- Experience in engineering project and/or cost accounting is a plus.
- Continuous demonstration of understanding revenue, profitability, product and costs drivers is essential.
- Ability to nurture effective partnerships by building rapport with team members.
- Experience to negotiate across functional groups with awareness of personality types and styles.
- Highly detail-oriented with ability to organize, work independently as a self-starter and deliver on time.
- Displays a continuous cadence of self-development and promoting a positive attitude.
- Experience with ERP system, Visual (preferred) or SAP (a plus).
- Proven Excel (including macros), Word, Power Point and Outlook skills.
- Excellent analytical, modeling, written and verbal skills.