Benefitfocus is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join the Charleston, SC based FP&A team. This role will be a key player in the high-profile deal win process by offering pricing and profitability insights on opportunities in the pipeline. The role will also support product development and marketing by developing data-driven pricing strategies for new product offerings.
- Lead the pricing and profitability analysis process for new and existing business.
- Develop a deep understanding of key business drivers and how we can influence them.
- Complete analysis of financial & operational information to support decision making.
- Analyze complex financial information to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to company leadership.
- Design and build sophisticated financial models using Excel and Adaptive Insights. The models you build will become the backbone of our corporate financial forecast.
- Become an expert in the SaaS financial model and the KPIs used to measure success.
- 5+ years of financial analysis experience in a dynamic, high growth environment
- Software Industry experience a plus
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting from an accredited four-year college or university
- MBA strongly preferred
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Advanced financial modeling skills
- Experience leading pricing / profitability analyses
- Experience working with data analysis utilizing financial and CRM systems and databases
- Proven understanding of complex business drivers, including heavy data analysis and effective management partnerships
- Excellent communication skills; ability to tailor analysis and messaging to various audiences.