Who we are looking for:
The Senior Financial Analyst – Personnel & Systems will approve all hiring and monitor division and department adherence to the hiring plans. Manage the personnel information and reporting capabilities of the company’s budgeting software.
Complete business and financial analytics to assist business owners in the appropriate use of funds. Identify financial process deficiencies within the business and design solutions for them. Lead in development of legacy financial system integrations. Articulate ideas to interface with senior leaders and build relationships across company departments.
How you’ll make an impact: Short description on how the new employee will impact Optiv.
- Approve all requisitions and offers in Smart Recruiters
- Track all new hires and backfills in Adaptive Planning
- Maintain forward looking personnel forecasts and hiring plans for each department
- Review the salary analysis to ensure proper coding of personnel expenses
- Assist HR in the Annual Compensation Review (ACR)
- Manage Adaptive Insights (pushing budget and actuals, managing reports, sheets, users, etc)
- Work with departmental owners on budget overages and provide solutions to decrease spend
- Ensure proper process flow/integration with the legacy financial systems (Concur, Workday, NetSuite, Domo and Adaptive)
- Assist the business units and accounting/finance team in other areas as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Finance or Accounting, MBA or CPApreferred
- 5+ years of experiencerequired in Corporate Finance, strategic planning or budgeting and forecasting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Accounting, audit and analytical skills
- ERP system familiarity such as NetSuite, Oracle, SAP or other large accounting package preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills.