Requisition Number: 173142
We are searching for a strong Financial professional to join Perdue as a Senior Financial Analyst. This individual will provide analysis andfinancialreporting support for IT ,HR, and certain Corporate mangement groups.
- Provides detailed analysis of variances in plan/forecast results
- Supports annual planning process, quarterly forecast, capital budgeting, and overhead budgeting
- Develops and provides ad hoc reporting and analysis or project work as assigned by manager or as requested by internal customers
- Supports IT, HR and certain Corporate groups to identify areas of profit enhancement/cost savings opportunities that are in alignment with the mission, strategies, and goals of the Company
- Develops a business partner relationship with the HR and IT groups
Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting plus5 –7years related workexperience.
- Must have significant proficiency in Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, Essbase, and a working knowledge of SAP.
- Must have skill set to become proficient in data warehousing systems such as BI or BW.
- Must have a strong understanding of accounting practices and good analytical skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
CMA, CPA or MBA Preferred. Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) experience a plus.