Senior Financial Analyst
Less than 5 years experience • Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous
Henderson Harbor Group is a premier executive search and consulting firm with specialized expertise in finance, accounting and tax. The search division recruits highly skilled professionals on a direct hire and consulting basis. We service our clients primarily in the NYC area as well nationally through our AAFA network (45financialstaffing affiliates throughout the U.S. and Canada).
Our client, a Global company, located in the Morris County area is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst, who will be responsible for maintaining and updating the company?s leverage and balance sheet forecast models.
- Supportforecasting of monthly, quarterly and full yearfinancials.
- Consolidated monthly forecasts.
- Prepare GAAPfinancial forecasts for monthly/quarterly reporting packages.
- Analyze and present monthly key business and profitability drivers.
- Assist with the accounting and reporting for revenue and expenses.
- Support overall business unit reporting requirements Assist in the preparation of the multi-yearbudgets and related sensitivity modeling.
- Assist with ad hoc requests, special projects, and support the Director ? Finance on an as needed basis.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA a plus
- Must have prior experience with a media company
- 3 to 5years Public/Private accounting & financeexperience
- Strong skills in MS Excel ( Pivot tables, V-Lookups) and PowerPoint.
- Must have experience with Oracle Applications
- Solid analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure with tight deadlines.
- How many years of Accounting experience do you have?
- How many years of Finance experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: Master's?
- Are you in Morris County, NJ?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Do you have the following license or certification: CPA or CFA?
- What percentage of the time are you willing to travel for work?